We believe that Scartho Nursery School is the first stage in your child’s education and we hope that all our children and their families will find it a happy and positive experience. We aim to provide a stimulating exciting where curiosity is welcomed and children take the lead in their own learning as children learn best through play and experiencing things at first hand. In addition there are group sessions where our practitioners teach new skills and offer new experiences. In free flow sessions the children will be encouraged to apply and practice new skills.
As your child starts at Scartho Nursery School, they will be placed in small family groups where each group has an assigned member of staff. All staff plan activities together but the practitioner responsible for each group will take the lead with their children.
All learning is based on Early Years Foundation Stage.
What we offer
- We offer 15 hours Universal funded places for 3 and 4 year olds, and additional 15 hours extended funded places for working parents. We also provide extra sessions which can be purchased at affordable rates.
- We are open in term time from 7.45 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays.
- We offer morning crèche from 7.45 a.m. – to 8.45 a.m.
- We offer evening crèche from 3.15 p.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- Funded morning sessions are from 8.45 a.m. to 11.45 a.m.
- Funded afternoon sessions are from 12.15 p.m. to 3.15 p.m.
- School lunches are provided at an additional cost.
- We do not have a school uniform, but we ask if children can wear sensible clothing and footwear – named of course!!
If you would like to visit the school please do not hesitate to contact the school office:
Mrs Christine Hooper and/or Mrs Gemma North
Contact telephone number – 01472 872129
E mail address: email@example.com
If you have a query, please contact Mrs Sarah Bate – Head Of School or Mrs Kim Leach, Executive Headteacher.